Join the Team
CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT - LOS ANGELES office
Here at Headspace we're on a mission to get as many people in the world as possible to take 10 minutes out of their day, and practice a simple and easy-to-learn meditation technique. Our goal is to train subscribers to make meditation a life-long skill.
* You'll join our team of Customer Support Technical Detectives. The nature of this role is extremely varied, as you'll be on the frontline of our customer support; helping look after our inboxes to which people email questions, feedback and technical queries.
* You'll work with the Headspace Customer Support Manager on a daily basis to solve any issues, and help communicate the customer point of view to the rest of the company.
* You'll need to understand the 'content' and 'tone' of the Headspace brand, and enjoy solving problems independently and creatively.
* Previous customer support and social media experience within the tech industry is also desirable but not essential.
* You're articulate and enthusiastic, with a great eye for detail.
* You fit in a fast-growing environment. You're a self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills, and able to take on challenges and creatively deliver results.
* You must be flexible and resourceful, and able to respond to diverse workloads while achieving the highest quality standards.
* You're able to multi-task while working independently in a fast paced environment.
* An interest and experience in meditation is also desired but not essential.
IF THIS ALL SOUNDS UP YOUR STREET, THEN WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
* This position is full-time and based out of our West Los Angeles office.
* There is a 3 month trial period on this position.
* Applicants must have the legal right to work in the U.S.
* Availability to start mid-March is desirable.
Please just send a 'bit about yourself' and your resume along with the role you're applying for in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll aim to get back to successful applicants as soon as possible. Thank you.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MANAGER - LOS ANGELES OFFICE
This role will lead our social media marketing initiatives, based in Los Angeles. The individual will work closely with the founders to develop an online presence to market our services and drive traffic to the following Headspace products:
· Online Subscriptions
· Content development
· Corporate programs (a combination of the above)
All marketing activities will enable the goal of creating a world-class content creation and lifestyle brand.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR YOUR ROLE INCLUDE:
· Belief in the power of meditation and the Headspace product. Exemplify passion for the Company by embracing and modelling Headspace’s guiding principles
· Social media expert – a deep knowledge of major social networks and successful marketing techniques
· Forward Thinking – challenges self and team
· Team Collaboration - create a collaborative working environment where the notion of “team” comes before discipline
THE FOLLOWING ELEMENTS ARE SPECIFIC TO YOUR ROLE:
· Become an expert on the uses and benefits of our products
· Ideation – lead the company’s efforts in social media marketing solutions, including developing and maintaining the Headspace community.
· Use your marketing expertise to position Headspace consistently as the leading meditation brand
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy to support the brand’s lead generation and sales goals
Represent Headspace at industry conferences. Assist in planning and coordinating Headspace events produced for our corporate clients.
· Develop strong relationships BOTH internally and externally.
o Internal Relationships that: Improve collaboration, create chemistry and stimulate marketing that works
o External Relationships that: Establish an environment of trust and respect and facilitate solutions for a wide array of customers.
· Stay abreast of client business/current issues and social media marketplace trends
· Ability to create a strong connection with the UK team as well as the US and UK PR agencies to make sure marketing strategies are aligned.
· Model Headspace principles
Has demonstrated success in early stages of career
Articulate with strong presentation skills
Energetic, Charismatic, Knowledgeable, Approachable
Fit for fast-growing environment - must be a self-starter with excellent problem- solving skills, able to take on challenges and creatively deliver results in an unstructured environment. ·
Strong interpersonal skills
· Must be flexible and resourceful, able to respond to diverse workloads/schedules while achieving the highest quality standards
Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
Demonstrated ability to multi-task while working independently in a fast paced environment.
BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university and 3-5 years experience in social media, community management and/or public relations
· Demonstrated experience and a passion for social media (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, Flickr, blogs, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
· Experience with creating and identifying quality social media content, including launching email campaigns
· Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Omniture, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, HootSuite, TweetDeck, and Social Mention.
· Data, analytics, and metrics oriented
IF THIS ALL SOUNDS UP YOUR STREET, THEN WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Please just send a ‘bit about yourself’ and your CV along with the role you're applying for in the subject line to email@example.com.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in the US.
We'll aim to get back to successful applicants as soon as possible. Thanks!