Welcome Psychology Today Readers!
Here at Headspace we really hope that you’ve enjoyed Andy’s contribution to the site and are looking forward to seeing how we can continue to help you feel the scientifically proven benefits of meditation.
So what exactly is Headspace?
Headspace is meditation made relevant to your everyday life and we’d love to give you some easy-to-learn techniques to help you de-stress, worry less, catch those precious zzz’s and generally get some more calm and clarity in the here and now. All available online or on your iPhone or Android.
As a big thank you for taking the time to come and visit us we’re offering the Psychology Today community 3 months free on the Headspace Journey. That’s just $5.99/£3.74per month for a whole year of Headspace, saving you $23.97/£14.97*
...to get started now, choose the yearly subscription and enter the code:
...into the promo code box at checkout.
What's included in the Headspace subscription?
Get access to 365 days of unique guided meditations in 10 Headspace programmes helping you to:
• Get the meditation basics just right in Take10, Take15 and Take20
• Develop confidence and creativity as you learn to find clarity in confusion in The Creativity Series
• Learn how to let go of your self-critical mind chatter, with a powerful technique that flips logic upside down in The Heart Series
• Cultivate a kinder and sunnier disposition, towards yourself and others, with a brand new technique in The Happiness Series
...all starting with just 10 minutes a day.
And what does science actually say about mindfulness?
Check out our Headspace Science pages that tackle everything from Anxiety to Stress, Focus to Addiction by clicking here
So thanks again for paying us a visit, you can get started on your Headspace Journey now by clicking the button below. Can’t wait to see you on the road!
The Headspace Team
* Offer only applicable to the yearly subscription