"Headspace is possibly the most relaxing and inspiring app I've seen on iOS yet." App user Aanand Dave
"For once a genuinely useful app that delivers what it advertises. The latest tool from the team that is helping me a great deal calmer and mindful in a busy work life." App user BJmacLDN
"Never wrote a review before but this is really well put together and the content is amazing. I would have paid for this and I think this will be up there with the top apps soon! A must have for anybody, very clear and easy to understand" App user Omniscent
When we were planning and designing our new app we spoke to our loyal Headspace users and they told us exactly what they wanted from our new app. The common thread from all the users we spoke to was flexibility. Everyone wanted to be able to fit Headspace into their lives, whenever they chose to. Even when they didn't have an internet connection.
Say hello to the brand new Headspace app. This really is Headspace on-the-go
Available now on Iphone and Android – click here to download Headspace (on - the - go)
Download for Android
Download for iPhone
What do I get with the Headspace Meditation Apps?
The basic meditation app includes our classic Take10 programme which is free for everyone. The rest of the content is available for free on mobile devices as long as you have signed up for the Headspace journey. If you would like more information on how our subscription service works, click here.
- 365 daily individual meditation sessions
- 10 unique Headspace programmes- guiding you through a step-by-step training programme for the mind
- Future meditations available for download to use anytime, anywhere – super helpful if you are going away on holiday and you want to avoid those pesky roaming charges
- Headspace Motivate: Essential motivational support to ensure you get the maximum benefit from the programs
- Headspace Active: Regular fresh and inspiring podcasts with great ideas for squeezing more Headspace into your daily life
- Headspace extra: Fun and exciting content sent to you on a regular basis
- Meditation reminders that you can set to keep you on track with your practice
- Random intermittent 'mindfulness buzzers' throughout the day to check in with yourself
- Reports of your progress throughout the programmes
- Exclusive partnership content with the Royal Parks Foundation – includes free walking meditation podcast